I was weaned from Darwinian evolution completely by surprise. Converted my first weekend at university back in 1956 I found I had an immediate love of the Bible and a thirst to read more. At the same time I remained sceptical about origins. ‘Yes’ I said to my friend, ‘I do believe the Bible to be true, but don’t think I’m going to accept the Genesis myths uncritically!’ Like practically everyone today I had been raised to think that evolution was unquestionable – hence my problems about Adam and Eve.
Latest content by Ranald Macaulay
- History of IPC - March 31, 2017
- The Folly of What We Preach - May 26, 2016
- Reaction and Distraction – ‘Conservative Evangelicalism Yesterday and Today’ - May 26, 2016
- An Intrinsic or Extrinsic ‘Image of God’? - May 26, 2016
- Rescuing Darwin or Wrecking The Faith? - May 26, 2016