Jonathan Gibson’s 2 Peter Bible study helps participants learn how keeping heaven in view guides their daily goals and choices while strengthening their hope.
According to 2 Peter, one day the earth will be renewed by fire, and we will live together in a new world where all wrongs are righted and all sorrows swept away. Because we have this sure hope, we can turn from living for ourselves and for what we want in the moment. Instead, we can follow Jesus into the hardest places as we keep eternity in focus.
2 Peter: Living with the End in Mind helps readers learn to follow Jesus into the hardest places. We live for Jesus and grow like him because someday we will be with him forever.
- Eight lessons from the book of 2 Peter and includes leader’s notes.
- Easy-to-use small group resource includes discussion questions, a short article, and practical application section that can be used for one-to-one discipleship, small group, or large group settings.
- Part of the Gospel-Centered Life in the Bible series examines how the gospel story is revealed through both the Old and New Testaments, published in partnership with Serge.
Latest content by Gethin Jones
- Ruined Sinners to Reclaim - 27 February 2024
- T&T Clark Handbook of Neo-Calvinism - 27 February 2024
- The Acrostic of Scripture: A Rhyming Biblical Theology for Kids - 27 February 2024
- O Sacred Head, Now Wounded: A Liturgy for Daily Worship from Pascha to Pentecost - 27 February 2024
- My First ABC Book of Bible Verses - 27 February 2024