This volume grows out of a conference at The John Owen Centre for Theological Study in London to celebrate the 500th anniversary of the Reformer’s birth. Topics covered include Calvin’s life and reforming work, his Institutes of the Christian Religion, aspects of his theology, and his commitment to revolutionary living and powerful preaching.
The contributors are Joel Beeke, Sinclair Ferguson, Ian Hamilton, Anthony Lane, Ray Pennings, and Paul Wells.
Latest content by Gethin Jones
- The Emergence of Evangelicalism: Exploring Historical Continuities - March 7, 2023
- The Atonement Debate: Papers from the London Symposium on the Theology of Atonement - March 7, 2023
- Calvin: Theologian And Reformer - March 3, 2023
- The Da Vinci Code: From Dan Brown’s Fiction To Mary Magdalene’s Faith - March 3, 2023
- His Love Endures For Ever — Reflections on the Love of God - March 3, 2023