What constitutes a meaningful life? We seek fulfilment in success, prosperity, recognition, relationships and even self-sufficiency, but we always seem to come up short. If you feel you are coming up empty in your life and need a bigger vision and greater purpose, this accessible study by David Gibson will show you that all of your hope for meaning lies in getting to know and trust your Creator.
Listening carefully to the wisdom of Ecclesiastes will topple your false hopes in temporary comforts and achievements and steer you toward the unshakable hope you have in Jesus. Life is difficult and faith is a constant challenge, but dismantling your time-bound idols will help you look ahead to a hope-filled eternity and will equip you to live generously, wisely, and happily.
This small group guide includes ten in-depth lessons that include discussion questions, a short article to read, and a practical application section that can be used for one-to-one discipleship, small group, or large group settings.
Ecclesiastes: Life in the Light of Eternity is part of The Gospel-Centered Life in the Bible series published in partnership with Serge. Each book in the series examines how the gospel story is revealed throughout both the Old and New Testaments.
Latest content by Gethin Jones
- Ruined Sinners to Reclaim - 27 February 2024
- T&T Clark Handbook of Neo-Calvinism - 27 February 2024
- The Acrostic of Scripture: A Rhyming Biblical Theology for Kids - 27 February 2024
- O Sacred Head, Now Wounded: A Liturgy for Daily Worship from Pascha to Pentecost - 27 February 2024
- My First ABC Book of Bible Verses - 27 February 2024