This is an attempt to summarise what is distinctive about the churches of the International Presbyterian Church, both those which already exist and those we hope to plant in the future.
As Reformed churches, our understanding of the gospel is set out in the Ecumenical Creeds and the Westminster Confession of Faith, all of which are subordinate to the Bible as God’s word. None of what follows is intended to detract from or disagree with anything in these documents.
Latest content by The IPC
- Canons of Dort - September 15, 2016
- Heidelberg Catechism - September 15, 2016
- Belgic Confession - September 15, 2016
- Westminster Shorter Catechism - September 15, 2016
- Westminster Larger Catechism - September 15, 2016