Discover the rich theology of Neo-Calvinism
Abraham Kuyper and Herman Bavinck sparked a theological tradition in the Netherlands that came to be known as Neo-Calvinism. While studies in Neo-Calvinism have focused primarily on its political and philosophical insights, its theology has received less attention.
In Neo-Calvinism: A Theological Introduction, Cory C. Brock and N. Gray Sutanto present the unique dogmatic contributions of the tradition. Each chapter focuses on a distinct theological aspect, such as revelation, creation, salvation, and ecclesiology. Neo-Calvinism produced rich theological work that yields promise for contemporary dogmatics. This book invites readers into this rich theological trajectory.
Latest content by Gethin Jones
- The Lord of Psalm 23: Jesus Our Shepherd, Companion, and Host - February 6, 2023
- Ecclesiastes and the Meaning of Life in the Ancient World - February 6, 2023
- Pride: Identity and the Worship of Self - January 25, 2023
- The Acrostic of Salvation - January 24, 2023
- Neo-Calvinism: A Theological Introduction - January 24, 2023