Discover the rich theology of Neo-Calvinism
Abraham Kuyper and Herman Bavinck sparked a theological tradition in the Netherlands that came to be known as Neo-Calvinism. While studies in Neo-Calvinism have focused primarily on its political and philosophical insights, its theology has received less attention.
In Neo-Calvinism: A Theological Introduction, Cory C. Brock and N. Gray Sutanto present the unique dogmatic contributions of the tradition. Each chapter focuses on a distinct theological aspect, such as revelation, creation, salvation, and ecclesiology. Neo-Calvinism produced rich theological work that yields promise for contemporary dogmatics. This book invites readers into this rich theological trajectory.
Latest content by Gethin Jones
- The Emergence of Evangelicalism: Exploring Historical Continuities - March 7, 2023
- The Atonement Debate: Papers from the London Symposium on the Theology of Atonement - March 7, 2023
- Calvin: Theologian And Reformer - March 3, 2023
- The Da Vinci Code: From Dan Brown’s Fiction To Mary Magdalene’s Faith - March 3, 2023
- His Love Endures For Ever — Reflections on the Love of God - March 3, 2023