Complete. Undivided. Whole.
This is how we are meant to be, but in today’s world, we often find ourselves pulled in two directions: between God and the world, good and bad, between who we really are and what we allow other people to see.
In Radically Whole, award-winning author David Gibson explores how we can learn from the New Testament Letter of James to overcome that divide and live the complete lives God intends for us. Though its teaching on Christian living can be hard-hitting, the letter to James can help us find our way to a better kind of discipleship, where we live a fully integrated and honest life before God and other people.
Full of gospel healing and practical insight, Radically Whole shows us that we don’t have to be divided – that by keeping our lives centred around Christ’s teaching, you can become who you were always meant to be, displaying God’s goodness and glory to the world.
The world may pull us apart, but through God, we can all be rebuilt to become Radically Whole.
Latest content by Gethin Jones
- The Emergence of Evangelicalism: Exploring Historical Continuities - March 7, 2023
- The Atonement Debate: Papers from the London Symposium on the Theology of Atonement - March 7, 2023
- Calvin: Theologian And Reformer - March 3, 2023
- The Da Vinci Code: From Dan Brown’s Fiction To Mary Magdalene’s Faith - March 3, 2023
- His Love Endures For Ever — Reflections on the Love of God - March 3, 2023