At the English presbytery meeting of 7th-8th June 2013 a resolution was adopted making clear our commitment to and understanding of a Christian view of marriage. It is hoped that this will be particularly useful in the light of the legislation to redefine marriage currently before both the UK and Scottish parliaments. In particular, our prayer is that this resolution will encourage Christians that God’s word and God’s laws have not changed, and remain his good standards for all human beings despite changes in contemporary society.
Latest content by The IPC
- Canons of Dort - September 15, 2016
- Heidelberg Catechism - September 15, 2016
- Belgic Confession - September 15, 2016
- Westminster Shorter Catechism - September 15, 2016
- Westminster Larger Catechism - September 15, 2016