What does it mean to belong to God’s family? Consider the gospel of Luke which introduces us to Jesus the most important man who ever lived. This book demonstrates that encountering Jesus is a matter of urgency for all people everywhere. The Gospel of Luke is applied to a 21st century audience using contemporary illustrations including the recent financial crisis.
The following two tabs change content below.
David Gibson is minister of Trinity Church in Aberdeen, Scotland. He is coeditor of the book From Heaven He Came and Sought Her.
Latest content by David Gibson
- Encountering God’s Word: Beginning Biblical Studies - September 15, 2016
- The Pastor as a Public Theologian - September 12, 2016
- The Enduring Authority of the Christian Scriptures - September 12, 2016
- Engaging with Barth: Contemporary Evangelical Critiques - September 12, 2016
- Union with Christ – Implications – Part 1 - June 17, 2016