The remit of the Candidates and Credentials Committee of the IPC is to oversee the application, assessment, examination and preparation for ordination or transfer of Teaching and Ruling Elders.
The following two tabs change content below.
The International Presbyterian Church was founded in 1954 through the ministry of Francis Schaeffer in Switzerland. From its early days, the IPC was closely associated with L’Abri, Schaeffer’s better-known ministry among sceptical and doubting young people, which was founded in 1955.
Latest content by The IPC
- Canons of Dort - September 15, 2016
- Heidelberg Catechism - September 15, 2016
- Belgic Confession - September 15, 2016
- Westminster Shorter Catechism - September 15, 2016
- Westminster Larger Catechism - September 15, 2016